What's Included with the Licensing

All licenses come standard with one year of maintenance on the tools purchased. Maintenance includes software updates as they are released. It also includes email support to assist clients in any question they may have or problems related to the tools they may need assistance on. We reply to all emails typically within the next business day.

Each license type we offer will clearly list the tools that are incorporated into that license type. For those tools included in the license, we allow usage to any compiled versions that we make available (whether 32 or 64 bit Windows, Linux or OS-X). Some license types are more restrictive than others. For example the 'single user' license is more restrictive in usage than the 'enterprise' license. This is because the 'single user' license is designed for 'consultant-use', whereas the 'enterprise' license is designed for 'corporate-use.' In addition, the 'enterprise' license contains all our tools included as part of the package, where the 'single user' license does not.

The enterprise license can be tailored to your organization's needs. If you have a team of analysts, you can purchase one license for your team to use at your facility. Similarly, if you have one or more administrators managing your infrastructure and they need to collect artifact data and/or perform analysis across many endpoints, an enterprise license allows one to do this. We offer two categories of enterprise licenses: (1) term enterprise license and (2) perpetual enterprise license. The term license is good for a set period of time (eg. typically one year) and allows for the tools to reside on a range of computers (from a fixed set of computers up to an unlimited number of computers) during the license period. Alternatively, the perpetual enterprise license does not expire, but restricts the usage to a fixed number of computers.

Finally, all our tools (independent of license type) are subject to US Export Control Laws, including the US Export Administration Act and its associated regulations. The ECCN governing our tools is 5D002.C1, and they are registered under R108470 with a CCATS of G161506. This requires us to validate who we give licenses to, so as to ensure our tools are not used where prohibited by law or regulation. If you have questions about our export restrictions, contact us at info@tzworks.com.

Purchasing Options

Our tools can be purchased directly from us or from a number of resellers. If you prefer purchasing via a reseller, we recommend: V3Gate LLC, SHI International, and Blue Tech Inc. If your company has a preferred reseller, have them contact us directly at info@tzworks.com. In most cases, we can set something up with them the same day to work your requirement.

For those that wish to buy our products using a purchase order (PO), contact our office with your requirements and we can issue you a formal quote. Alternatively, you can fill out this form to get the ball started.

Request a Formal Quote

To purchase our tools, please fill out this form. The answers to the questions will allow us to price out the proper license type for your requirement. Make sure you provide your business contact information. We use the combination of your full name, address, company information and email address with company domain to verify you meet the US Commerce's Depts (EAR) export requirements that governs our software. We will reply with a response or written quote typically within the same day.

Try it before you Buy it

If you would like to try one or more of our tools before purchasing a license, you need only ask. Just select the option below and fill out the webform. Ensure you provide your business contact information, to include an email address with your company domain (and not a generic one). We use the combination of your full name, address, company information and email address with company domain to verify you meet the US Commerce's Depts (EAR) export requirements that governs our software.

Using our Tools in your Curriculum

We do provide educational licenses to colleges and institutions that exclusively provide training and have an approved curriculum. These licenses are free to the students enrolled in the class and we issue them on a case-by-case basis. Since these types of licenses are issued only to the instructor/professor of the class, it is incumbent for the instructor to make the request for a license. All requests should be submitted to info@tzworks.com with the following information: (a) Institution/college name, (b) course number, (c) curriculum (d) syllabus for the course, (e) dates course is being offered, (f) instructor's name and email address (with college domain name in email address), and (g) whether the instructor is a full time professor or consultant.